Many companies focus on getting the best talent, but the quality of each individual does not automatically translate to the quality of the whole team. Effective ORM brings together all team resources to achieve goals and enhance the safety, efficiency and value of all operations. Explore the difference between having a team of all-stars and having an all-star team.
Discover how initiative, ownership, and co-accountability can save your organization time and money and increase your team’s productivity. Learn to leverage diversity of background and thought to create a collaborative culture with shared vision and common goals and objectives.
- Aligning organizational goals with resources
- Continuous feedback
- Diversity of thought, background and experience
- Knowing your people assets
- Organizational culture
- Resource evaluation and capability
- Strengths based team building
- Team building
- Team engagement
- Time management
With help, engagement and support of leadership, here are improvements and results to expect from a Organizational Resource Management program:
- A focus on organizational achievements versus Job function
- Better understanding of aligning tasks with organizational success
- An engaged and active team
- A more active role in achieving team results and not just job results
- An attitude of team success, first
- A focus on techniques to manage available resources and not wishful resources
- Implementing proactive service tools
- Recognition that everyone is a resource, in with different out put
- Better resource management results in better time management
- How to utilize strengths to elevate organizations’ results
Long term commitments will help ensure the permanency of the culture and behavior.