NEXT LEVEL INTERPERSONAL, LEADERSHIP & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS (NLS)
- February 23-24 | Atlanta Learning Center
- March 23-24 | Teterboro Learning Center
- April 27-28 | Long Beach Learning Center
- June 8-9 | West Palm Beach Learning Center
- July 20-21 | Teterboro Learning Center
- August 17-18 | Seattle Learning Center
- November 9-10 | Dallas North Learning Center
- December 14-15 | Long Beach Learning Center
Next Level Interpersonal, Leadership & Professional Skills is designed to equip aviation professionals of all roles with the essential interpersonal skills all too often left out of traditional technical training.
Effective communication with teammates and “higher-ups” in business aviation requires a high degree of intentionality and professionalism. Whether writing an email, planning a meeting, or making a presentation, the way in which we communicate is as important as the content, and getting it wrong can cost your organization a lot. Professionalism in attitude, appearance and conduct will be examined. In today’s volatile workforce environment where customers, employees and jobs can disappear quickly, this two-day interactive workshop provides the tools, techniques and methodologies to increase productivity and improve morale, decreasing the time and money wasted addressing operational issues.
- Maintenance Technicians
- Flight Attendants
- Sales, Finance, Administration, etc.
- Anyone in business aviation.
Contact us to register or for more information: