NEXT LEVEL INTERPERSONAL, LEADERSHIP & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS (NLS)
- November 9-10 | Dallas North Learning Center
- December 14-15 | Long Beach Learning Center
- January 25-26 | Dallas North Learning Center
- February 15-16 | Orlando Learning Center
- April 18-19 | Long Beach Learning Center
- May 16-17 | Teterboro Learning Center
- June 13-14 | Savannah Learning Center
- August 15-16 | Orlando Learning Center
- September 19-20 | Teterboro Learning Center
- November 14-15 | Dallas North Learning Center
Next Level Interpersonal, Leadership & Professional Skills is designed to equip aviation professionals of all roles with the essential interpersonal skills all too often left out of traditional technical training.
Effective communication with teammates and “higher-ups” in business aviation requires a high degree of intentionality and professionalism. Whether writing an email, planning a meeting, or making a presentation, the way in which we communicate is as important as the content, and getting it wrong can cost your organization a lot. Professionalism in attitude, appearance and conduct will be examined. In today’s volatile workforce environment where customers, employees and jobs can disappear quickly, this two-day interactive workshop provides the tools, techniques and methodologies to increase productivity and improve morale, decreasing the time and money wasted addressing operational issues.
- Maintenance Technicians
- Flight Attendants
- Sales, Finance, Administration, etc.
- Anyone in business aviation.
Contact us to register or for more information: